Wednesday, October 11, 2006

NYWC

National Youth Worker Convention

Its really great to know that I have a church back home that really does care for me. You ask how do I know this, well there sending me with them to the NYWC which is pretty much the biggest and best thing for youth workers. Im not an offical youth worker but yes i have worked with highschoolers and love them and im going to do it for the rest of my life, untill i get to old and they kick me out off the job. but i have never gone, only have heard stories. James and Jeremy went last year i know and they loved it for sure, and this year i have been looking on peoples blogs that went to the one in austin texas and how much they love it.

Its great to know that my church wants to make a difference in my life even though im just a college student by letting me go and learn from some of the best people on the world.

Im really excitted to go for sure, and im counting down the days for sure. As long as things go good for sure which they will, but ya it should be a great experience for sure.

Thanks SACC (the ppl not the actuall building) for everything you have done in my life, I would be in a whole different stiuation if you werent there for me. I dont know what i would have done or been without you. Keep up the great work for sure.

Peaceout

No comments: